$450 Officiant Sean Rox
Sean’s Wedding Officiant Service includes:
- Unlimited phone & e-mail consultations
- Marriage License & Beach Permit help
- Ceremony Coordination & Mini Rehearsal
- Custom Wedding Vow PDF for framing
- Filing of the DE or MD Marriage License
Sean was not ordained online. He established his own legally
registered Ministry so the Marriage will be valid in your state.
$900 Officiant + Half Hour of Photos
(Full Hour $1200)
- Additional Photography hours are $250 each
- Includes a High Resolution Digital Image File
- Upload & print from the file – no hidden fees!
- Edited Images are ready in about two weeks
Photography director Cassandra Rox has an
amazing staff that has been with her years.
Want Unique Pre Ceremony Glamour Shots?
Start the Photo Fun while you’re getting ready!
View our Beach Wedding Photos on Pinterest
Add a Video!
Half Hour $500 / Full Hour $800
- Additional Video Hours are $400 each
- Includes edited 4K Hi Rez Digital Video
- + You Tube Highlight Video for easy sharing!
Our Video team brings your Beach Wedding to life-
perfect for anniversaries & sharing with the Family.
See our Gallery of Beach Weddings on YouTube
Add our Simple Beach Set Up
with 4 Chairs $175 / 8 Chairs $225
Mark your spot & alert others a wedding is in progress.
We set up on the beach in front of where you’re staying.
Perfect for Sand Unity Ceremonies
and your First Dance on the Beach:
Book a Beach Wedding in 2 Easy Steps
1) Complete the Save Your Date Form and await Confirmation
2) A non-refundable payment of $225 finalizes your reservation
You may call with a credit card or make a Secure Online Payment.
The final balance is due at least 30 days before your wedding.
What if it Rains?
We’ll do our best to work with you & the weather.
Sometimes we can change the time or reschedule.
If it looks like rain, we’ll work together for the best solution.
Remember, you can’t have a rainbow without some rain!
The initial payment of $225 is non-refundable.
Final non-refundable balance is due 30 days prior to the wedding.
The last day to cancel is 30 days prior to your wedding.
Payments made within 30 days of your wedding are not refundable.
A single postponement is allowed.
Your final balance must be paid to enact the postponement.
Postponement requests must be received 30 days before your wedding.
You may share and print the images that we send to you.
Rox retains the copyright to the images.
We may use a few in our marketing materials.
If you don’t want any images published,
please let us know in writing prior to your wedding.