We have four unique planners to help brides simplify their planning and get more sleep. These interactive full color wedding journals make organizing your Cape May NJ wedding a breeze!
- Our Beach Wedding organizes invitations, transportation, decorations, bridal party responsibilities, vendor contacts, music & more. A beach bride’s best friend!
- The Ocean As My Witness is a book of Lighthearted & Romantic Wedding Vows. The Simple & Fun ceremony designer makes it easy to create and customize vows.
- Our Wedding Reception is a contemporary planner for busy brides. Manages seating charts, menus, cocktails, toasts, speeches, vendor timelines, gifts & more.
- Our Honeymoon is a Beautiful Journal with with detailed Bride & groom packing lists + Honeymoon Tips from travel experts. Perfect for cuddling & couple bonding!
Cape May brides will need a Marriage License issued by the Cape May County Clerk The phone number is 609-465-1000. There is a 72 hour waiting period before you can be legally married. Legally ordained ministers may Officiate a Wedding in Cape May if they have a certificate of ordination.
Cape May beach weddings require a permit from City Hall. The number is 609-884-9525.
- Congress Hall is a Victorian Style oceanfront venue that accommodates 225 guests in its ballroom. Brides can get married on the Grand Lawn or the beach.
- Historic Hotel Macomber specializes in beach wedding ceremonies. They provide an on site wedding coordinator and catering by the Union Park restaurant.
- Peter Shields Inn won awards for it Victorian ambience and impeccable service. Features an executive chef, ceremony coordinator & beach wedding rentals.
- Inn of Cape May offers full service receptions at Aleathea’s and the Rose Room. Ocean view patio dining is available for receptions, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
- Elaine’s is the best spot in Cape May for live music and theater. The vibrant outdoor bar and patio is a festive venue for celebrations & rehearsal dinners.
- Rhythm of the Sea is perfect for intimate seaside weddings and elopements. Brides can get married by the fire place or on the sun porch. Host up to 40 guests.
- The Cape May Ferry was ranked in the top 40 most unique wedding venues in the USA. With four different venues, they can accommodate anywhere from 30 to 400 guests. The Sunset Lounge at the terminal may have the best view in New Jersey! Couples can begin their honeymoon on the ferry with a sunset cruise to Lewes, DE.