Ocean City Marriage License
If you are having your Wedding in Ocean City, MD you’ll need to acquire your Marriage License from the Worcester County Clerk’s Office:
Worcester County Marriage License Applications and Civil Ceremonies
- Hours for applying are 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Only the bride or groom need apply. The fee for a marriage license application is $35.00, CASH only, no checks accepted. You will need to show a drivers license or birth certificate for both the bride and groom. No blood test is required. We need to have Social Security numbers for both.
- You must be married in Worcester County, if you obtain your license in this county.
- You must wait until after 6:00 a.m. on the second calendar day after you apply for the license before you can be married.
- The license is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- If either party is divorced, we need documentation of same, please bring papers with you. If bride resumes her maiden name, we will need to see documentation of same.
- If either of you have a deceased spouse, you will need to know the date and place of death.
- If under 18, please call for information.
Should you have any questions, please call 410.632.5500 or toll free 1.800.340.0691
The address is:
Office of Clerk of Circuit Court
1 West Market Street Room 104
Snow Hill, MD 21863
Ocean City is a free public beach and does not require a permit.
Beach Wheel Chairs can be reserved through the Town of Ocean City: 410-289-8221