Ocean City MD Weddings
OC beaches are ideal for Weddings, Elopements & Vow Renewals.
The Bride’s Guide to Ocean City Beach Weddings will reveal:
- Planning Tips for OC Beach Brides
- Marriage License, Permits & Fees
- OC Florists, Beauty, Decor & more
- Romantic Restaurants for Elopers
- Best Ocean City Wedding Venues
- Beach Fashion Tips for the Groom
The Ocean City Bridal Show is Sunday April 11th @ Seacrets!
Is Planning an OC Beach Wedding Easy?
It should be.
Simple, Fun & Romantic is usually best.
Use your Planning Journals to save time.
“When in Doubt, Leave it Out.”
That includes guests.
Your room is your best investment.
Stay where you can see the beach.
Have your ceremony right in front.
After 6 pm in the summer.
Let the Ocean be your centerpiece.
Your DJ is the rhythm of the sea.
Have a plan for the weather,
but don’t lose sleep over it.
If you’re over budget,
trim the guest list first.
Beach Weddings aren’t rocket science-
trust your instincts and you’ll be fine!
Are Ocean City Weddings Expensive?
They don’t have to be.
Ocean City Wedding Packages start at $450.
Spend money on a great room and go from there.
Get married on a weekday for the best rates.
Most beach weddings have about 15 guests.
Ceremonies are 10 minutes and guests can stand.
Many couples have a 2nd reception back home.
6 tips for an affordable Ocean City Wedding
Ocean City License, Permits & Fees
A Marriage License for Ocean City Weddings is only $35.
Couples can usually apply through the mail or in person.
License must be issued at least 2 days prior to wedding.
The Maryland Marriage License is only valid for 6 months.
Does Ocean City require a Wedding Permit?
No, it does not. Ocean City, MD is a free public beach.
Large events should check with the town for possible conflicts.
Receptions on the beach are not a good idea.
Amplification of music, microphones & alcohol are not permitted.
Wind, sand & seagulls wreak havoc on food & paper products.
Beauty & the Beach
A bride’s most important accessory is her smile.
A beautiful bridal bouquet will enhance your images.
Ocean City’s Top Wedding Florists are:
Mobile Hair, Nail & Makeup Artists:
Full Service Beauty Salons near Ocean City:
- A Perfect Face (West Ocean City)
- Coastal Aesthetics (Ocean Pines)
- Zen Spa (Fenwick Island)
- Acqua Spa (Grand Hotel)
- Creative Spa (Princess Royale)
Beach Wedding Decorations
Our friend Jodie from Barefoot Beach Bride has the most beautiful
beach wedding setups, archways and chairs in Ocean City, MD.
Who Bakes the Best Wedding Cake at the Beach?
Sweet Disposition on route 54 (MD/DE border).
Linda & Karen create magic in their kitchen!
Is there a British Wedding Photographer at the Beach?
Chauffeured Limo Service
Ocean City’s Top Wedding DJ Service
Shiny Entertainment provides music, lighting,
video projection, monograms and a photo booth.
Ocean City Wedding Caterers
- Bethany Blues DE’s Best BBQ – 2 Locations
- Burley Oak Rent the Burley Beer Truck!
- Delmarva Boil Beach’s Best Seafood Pots
- House of Ribs BBQ & Crab Cake combo
- LA 94 Sophisticated Dining
Romantic Restaurants for Elopers
- The Hobbit Floor to Ceiling windows w/ bay views
- Fager’s Island Best OC sunsets + lively entertainment
- Ristorante Antipasti Authentic Italian with a bit of flair
- Nantucket’s Elegant Seafood & Schmoozin Menu
- Skye Bar Contemporary Rooftop Dining
Best Spot if you get Married in the Morning?
The Bayside Skillet has a lovely outdoor deck overlooking the bay.
Fresh squeezed Orange Juice makes Ocean City’s best Mimosa!
What are OC’s Best Wedding Venues?
Thought you’d never ask :- )
With so many Wedding Venues in Ocean City we need a new page.
Click the pic on your right to see all the top spots!