Get Married in Rehoboth Beach
Plan a Rehoboth Wedding in 3 Easy Steps!
1) Apply for your Rehoboth Beach Permit
Couples getting married on Rehoboth Beach need a beach wedding permit. The price is $200. Permits are issued by City Hall. The number is 302-227-6181. Neither amplification of music nor alcohol is allowed on the beach. During the busy season, Rehoboth beach weddings must take place either before 8 AM or after 6 PM.
2) Choose Your Rehoboth Wedding Package
Rehoboth Beach is a popular resort for destination weddings in Delaware.
We usually have ceremonies on the beach in front of where you’re staying.
Delaware Officiant Sean Rox $650
Add 30 minutes of Photos for $500
Add 60 minutes of Photos for $750
Add 30 minutes of Video for $750
Add 60 minutes of Video for $1000
Our Simple Beach Set Up is available as an add on to any
Rehoboth Wedding Package that includes Photo or Video.
3) Get Your Rehoboth Beach Marriage License
Couples getting married on Rehoboth Beach need a Delaware Marriage License. The nearest location is the Sussex County Clerk in Georgetown, DE. The License must be issued at least one day prior to the ceremony and be signed by 2 witnesses.
Rehoboth Beach Officiant Sean Rox will file your
License with the state after the ceremony is complete.
What are the Best Wedding Venues in Rehoboth?
Rehoboth has some of the finest wedding venues in Delaware. It’s delectable restaurants are renowned for imaginative cuisine and attention to detail. Many of the top vendors and venues can be found at the Seacrets Bridal Show. Here are our favorite 2022 Rehoboth Beach Wedding Venues:
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel has the best location of any wedding venue in Rehoboth. This beautiful Victorian Style retreat looks right out over the beach. The first floor banquet room is just steps from the boardwalk. The menu is delightful and the service is excellent. The front cover of Our Wedding Reception was shot from their rooftop terrace.
- Baywood Greens is the most spectacular wedding venue in the area. What keeps this from the top spot is its distance from the beach and major hotels. It sits on a beautiful golf course and lake. When you look out from the second floor banquet deck you may think you’re in Switzerland. An absolutely gorgeous venue!
- Salero is a magnificent ocean front venue. It’s penthouse banquet area features sweeping panoramic views with panoramic views of the beach below. Its sits above the Henlopen Hotel, making it ideal for accommodating large wedding parties.
- The Rehoboth Beach Country Club is a sublime venue that sits on the bay. It’s two story clubhouse has majestic sunset views and can seat 250 guests. Outdoor ceremonies are available on the manicured lawn overlooking the water.
- The Atlantic Sands Hotel is another oceanfront wedding venue. They have an impressive selection of cocktails, appetizers and mains. The 3,000 square foot ball room can hold several hundred guests.
- The Bellmore Inn and Spa is an intimate retreat for small ceremonies and elopements. It’s on site beauty salon makes it a perfect spot for Bridal parties to get ready. An absolute gem for honeymooners and bachelorette parties.
- Eden Restaurant is one of the most romantic restaurants in Rehoboth. Draped in classical elegance, this beautiful venue creates bold & sumptuous flavors from its aromatic kitchen. Perfect for rehearsal dinners and elopers.
With a plethora of top shelf venues, a bustling boardwalk and attractive beaches, it’s clear why Rehoboth Beach is the top wedding destination in Delaware.
My husband and I planned to have a sunrise wedding at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware with Sean and Cassandra Rox. We found Rox Beach Weddings on the internet, and it was exactly what we had been looking for. We wanted something beachy and simple, no stress. The morning of our wedding on July 21, 2012, we were pretty sure it was going to rain, but thankfully it did not. The sky was overcast but still beautiful, and Sean and Cassandra were so helpful and wonderful. We had a small wedding with about 30 guests at 5:45 am. Sean and Cassandra made sure that every guest was included in pictures and felt welcome. Cassandra took many pictures at our wedding, which all turned out so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Rox Beach Weddings to anyone who is looking for a low stress beach wedding in Rehoboth! It was a great experience and one of the best days of our lives.
Ours was a comparatively “last minute” wedding, planned only 3 months in advance of our date. We found Sean and Cassandra to be great to work with, and our wedding went off very smoothly. They helped to guide us with getting the necessary paperwork for an out-of-state wedding (we’re from Maryland, but were married in Rehoboth Beach Delaware).
We would definitely recommend them.
I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor!! Our Rehoboth wedding was planned pretty much the last minute and he set everything up for us for our ceremony in less than a month. The prices were great, excellent communication, and the photography was absolutely beautiful. For anyone considering a Rox Beach wedding in Delaware I highly recommend going for it. They are awesome!
We decided to get married on Rehoboth Beach and Rox Beach Weddings was recommended by a friend. I reached out to Sean and Cassandra and quickly received information. The day of our wedding went smoothly and Sean was awesome. Our photographer was also willing to try any pose we would like and followed us around the city for perfect locations. We couldn’t have been happier with our Rehoboth Beach wedding!